Selecting your route
(please read carefully as this process has changed)
This year, the route selection process takes place online. To select your route complete the following steps:
- Go to the Overview Map and zoom in to find an available route (green markers).
- Click on the green route marker. A window will pop up. You may download a route map and GPS points from this box.
- If you want to survey this route, click on the Reserve this Route button. This will add the route to your cart – similar to purchasing an item online.
- Click on View Cart. You will be taken to another page. Click on the Complete Registration button. Y
- Complete the form and click on Register Now. You are not buying anything, but you will need to set up an account with a password.
Already know your route number?
If you know the number of your route, you can register for your route by typing the route number into the Search box at the top of the page or by visiting the All Routes page. After you have found your route and confirmed that it is available, follow the instructions above beginning with step 2.